RE: How keep only one copy .dmp?

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:18:03 -0600

You might be able to use the -mmin qualifier to the find command, depending on the version of Linux.

Something like

find $DMPDIR -name "*" -mmin +1380 -exec rm {} \;

Would delete all files older than 23 hours. I have had trouble with
-mtime sometimes because it operates on day boundaries, not hours or
minutes.

Hth,
-joe