Re: does VMware can setup OCFS2 file system on it????

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

it is a 50 Gb file on VMware. I can use "fdisk /dev/sdb" on CentOS 4.5 see the parations. But ocfs2consle can NOT see it.

I don't think permission has any problem. The permission on /dev/sdb are:

%ls -al sdb*

brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 16 Jul 13 11:20 sdb
brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 17 Jul 15 17:07 sdb1
brw-rw----  1 root disk 8, 18 Jul 15 17:07 sdb2

Do you have any documents how to setup OCFS and RAC on VMware which you can share with us?

Thanks.

(http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/10g/OracleDB10gR2RACInstallationOnCento

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC