RE: Hi,

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:43:56 +0100

Dennis,

What you probably want is to use Oracle Transparent Gateway for SQL Server. This allows you to create a database link in your Oracle database that connects to SQL Server, and you can use INSERT INTO...SELECT FROM..._at_DBLINK syntax to pull data.

Keep in mind that SQL Server table names are usually lowercase, so you'll have to double-quote them in your SQL.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
Securities Processing Databases Americas One Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
USA
Phone 212.538.1143
paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com