RE: ISOLATION LEVEL

From: Peter McLarty <p.mclarty_at_cqu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:34:49 +1000

Must be to overcome some performance issues like the do in that other great database SQL Server

Funny MS has introduced some new features for coding in 2005 to try and move away from it, of course that other great database Access automatically does read uncommitted when it queries a SQL Server DB, go figure.
I never have worked out from a business perspective how a report made of uncommitted data is a valid business tool, but then I am "just a dba"

Cheers
Peter