RE: 11g Launch

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin

  THe first version or beta 1 was for Rhat 3 and existing version is beta 5 for Linux 4 or Oracle Enterprise Linux 4

"Closson, Kevin A" <kevin.closson_at_hp.com> wrote:

  Linux is the development platform...no more fables about Sol being the dev platform.   Ask your friend which exact version/release of Linux 11g went beta on first.

  From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Mishra Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:34 PM
To: dannorris_at_dannorris.com; neiloverend_at_gmail.com; Brandon.Allen_at_oneneck.com Cc: oracle-l
Subject: Re: 11g Launch

  One of my friend told me last week that ORacle 11g Beta is available currently only for Linux,Windows and Solaris and so this mean that these platform will be available first.