RE: 11g Launch

From: Michael Rosenblum <mrosenblum_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:57:00 -0400

At 11g Partner Luncheon (immediately after the Launch itself) somebody asked Chuck Rozwat about the timeframe.

The answer could be interpreted in the following way:

  1. On Linux - definitely August (internally for Oracle it is the end of the quarter).
  2. On everything else - no comments.

Regards,

Michael Rosenblum

Dulcian Inc

From: Dan Norris [mailto:dannorris_at_dannorris.com]

They said that they expect to have the Linux platform (didn't specify 32 or 64 bit) by the end of this quarter, which probably means about October.

Does anyone know when it will be available for download ?

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 11 2007 - 21:57:00 CDT