RE: 11g Launch

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:46:35 -0400

Thanks, I'll check out the archived presentation. I tried but couldn't get through... seemed busy.... but our bandwidth on the outside is 'tiny'.

Joel Patterson

Database Administrator

joel.patterson_at_crowley.com

x72546

904 727-2546

From: Allen, Brandon

Anyone else catch the presentation this morning?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jul 11 2007 - 13:46:35 CDT