RE: Importing database issue

From: Peter McLarty <p.mclarty_at_cqu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:47:08 +1000

Hi Anant

You need to do a bit more study to get this one right try the ignore parameter and the fromuser and touser parameter to import indiviudal user objects in a schema, I would highly recommend a log parameter

See the
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/toc.htm for this

Cheers

Peter