Re: os cache vs. db cache

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:34:15 -0400

Thank you Mark and Brandon,

This is the kind of information I'm looking for; I've read Steve's stuff but it's been a while and the AIX paper is new to me. I *think* we need to make some changes in our approach, but right now, I just want to gather and study as much information on the different options and approaches as possible.

So, if anyone has additional links, documents or experiences, I'd appreciate the input.

thank you ... Robyn