Re: An open letter to Larry Ellison on licensing AWR and ASH

From: Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:46:26 -0400

Last call for signatures...

I have to send the letter in about 2 hours (13:45 EDT today).

We currently stand at 97 "signatures" (excluding my own, and links/references from other blogs).

If anybody out there has not yet signed and is still interested, please visit my blog at
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/526/an-open-letter-to-larry-ellison-on-awr-and-ash-licensingand let your voice be heard.

And to those of you who have already responded, thank your for your support and your encouragement!

Cheers,
-- Mark Brinsmead

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jul 09 2007 - 10:46:26 CDT