add logfile member to flash recovery area

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:59:02 +0200

Hi

I just configured a flash recovery area using ASM, I was wondering if anyone know the command to add a logfile member to FRA?

ALTER DATABASE
ADD LOGFILE MEMBER
TO GROUP 1; does not work

ALTER DATABASE
ADD LOGFILE MEMBER '+DGFRA01'
TO GROUP 1; works but it's not adding to FRA, if it is V$LOG.IS_RECOVERY_DEST_FILE would show YES but shows NO.

The only I have found is recreating the groupbut I guess there must be some sort of command :-?

thanks

--

LSC
--