Upgrade Oracle DB from 9206 RAC to 10g

From: Michael Chan <mphchan23_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:56:44 +0800

Hi all,

I'm working on a capacity plan for the upgrade of database server from 9iR2 to 10g on RAC,

Any recommendation on additional resource I should cater for in terms of CPU, memory and storage ?

Assuming I run the same application and shall use some 'standard' new features of 10g such as AWR.

Thanks,

Michael