RE: practice for backup and recovery

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:08:01 -0600

If you are using RMAN we provide a number of scenarios at the end of the book that simulate various backup and recovery situations...

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! Sig V1.1