unique constraint violation on 8i import but not on 9i

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:40:53 -0400

Owner export taken on Solaris 8i.
Owner import done on Solaris 9i.

Just rebuilding a database after a major controller corruption on a Solaris 8i database on the weekend. We needed to get a business area up right away so I brought the 8i export onto a Solaris 9i box. The import ran fine on 9i with no errors all indexes are validated and enabled. When I then ran it in 8i, I'm getting primary key violations. Same export file. I don't have time to investigate this right now, just looking for a quick hit from the list.

Thanks
Mike