Re: URGENT: Package keeps going invalid

From: kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

I would be interested in this.

  I have consultants who put changes in and don't compile afterwards... I would have something solid to go back to them with and say... see?

  They are a pretty good bunch but I think they are all from Missouri.

  Kathy

John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com> wrote:   Paula,

> 2-What is the most efficient way to track WHAT made a package go invalid?

You might want to place a DDL trigger in the database to keep track of what changes are ongoing.... this might give you additional clues..... Let me know if you want the code for this (I remember I posted this to the list a while ago)

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.