How do I find top CPU consumers on a windows machine running Oracle 9i (9.2.0.4 Enterprise Edition)?

From: Johnson, William L (TEIS) <WLJohnson_at_tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:08:56 -0400

HP Unix is simple - use a top command.

Solaris is not as friendly - but you can use prstat.

When I use task manager in Windows XP, I can only see CPU being consumed by the Oracle.exe process. I can then perform a "tlist" on the process number to find out which instance of Oracle is consuming the cpu.

I tried a utility called procexp.exe, but it doesn't tie back to any sessions in the database.

Does anyone have a utility to find the top CPU consumers on a windows machine?

I am desperate and just about ready to stop both production instances since I can not find the offenders and a 4-way, dual core machine has been running 100% cpu for a while...

Thanks!