RE: Book recommendations

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:01:56 +0100

I recommend the first book. It is not exclusive to 10g. The principles and techniques it teaches you will serve you well across Oracle releases.

I'm not familiar with the second book so I can't comment on it.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
Securities Processing Databases Americas One Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
USA
Phone 212.538.1143
paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com