Re: An open letter to Larry Ellison on licensing AWR and ASH

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 17:56:00 +0300

Nice initiative Mark.
However, working in a bank, myself never mind of licencing fee as we have corporate licence.

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."