URGENT: Package keeps going invalid

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

We are running Oracle Version 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.9

  We have a package that keeps going invalid. It uses oracle mail with utl_smtp. We also have been having mail server problems.

  1-Could a problem with mail services be causes a problem with a user-defined package using utl_smtp and those mail services?

  2-What is the most efficient way to track WHAT made a package go invalid?

  Thanks,
  Paula

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jul 02 2007 - 08:53:18 CDT