ORA-0600 SQL Statements

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:40:31 -0600

Hi folks....

Might sound like a silly question, but I'm looking for some SQL statements (the more basic the better) in 10gR2 that will cause an ORA-0600 error. If you have one and an associated test case that you could sent that would be great. You can send to me direct mail rather than through the newsgroup, robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! Sig V1.1