Re: oracle-l Digest V4 #181

From: Mindaugas Navickas <mnavickas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter,

Looks like query you have is from Siebel Analytics. If you are using DAC to refresh data from Siebel to Siebel Analytics, it tends to drop and recreate indexes in order to speedup data load. Check DAC schedule. As always, Jonathan's diagnosis is very accurate...

Regards
Mindaugas Navickas
Oracle&DB2 DBA

Do you have processes that could have rebuilt some indexes - including the one used in this query - while the query was running ? This could cause completely random occurrences of Oracle error 1410, see:

    http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/circular.html