Re: Missing datafiles

From: Kanwar Plaha <kanwar.plaha_at_hp.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:43:53 +1000

Hi Dennis,
Thanks for your input. Unfortunately, the process failed. When I tried recreating the controlfile to include the missing datafiles, it complained of the file headers having incorrect database name. This is because the first time the database was renamed (say from ORCL01 to ORCL02) and opened with a resetlogs.

Anyway, the apps team is not considering doing the entire copy again.

Thanks for all your replies.

Cheers,
Kanwar