ORA-01410 - invalid rowid

From: Schauss, Peter <peter.schauss_at_ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:27:05 -0400

I have a query which intermittently returns the following error:

 @all_resolved_calls

                         siebel.W_ENTLMNT_D T7967,
                                *

ERROR at line 153:
ORA-01410: invalid ROWID

My first suspicion was that I had a corrupted index. When I ran "analyze table .. validate structure cascade" to verify that all entries in the table's indexes point to valid rowids I got no errors.

My environment is Oracle 8.1.7.4 running on SunOS 5.9.

Where else should I be looking, or should I just blindly rebuild all four indexes on the table.

Thanks,
Peter Schauss