Oracle 10g Partitioning AWR

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  If I am installing Oracle 10g Enterprise edition and uncheck the Oracle Partitioning option [ Means nO Partitioning], does that mean that AWR will not work or will not utilize partitioning. I don't have any test box to test it and our company docs which was created for Old version says that Uncheck Partitioning due to License restriction.

  If AWR will work without partitioning then it means it will be big performance hit to purge older that 7 days data as been done.

  TIA
  Sanjay

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.  Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 10:38:52 CDT