Re: How to recreate sys schema in Oracle 8i?

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:56:45 +0200

Syed,

I admire your faith in human nature but I find you optimistic; it wasn't done on purpose, it may be done again. I already find it worrying to have a developer using a full-blown DBA role. If I were you, I would lock everything and only grant the few administrative privileges they may need to an account created on purpose. Would you let everyone connect as root in a Unix shop and happily cd /; rm -rf * ?

Stéphane Faroult