HIgh and Low SCN

From: Aman Sharma <amansharma81_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2007 03:14:22 -0000

   Dear List, I am confused about high and low scn.What are they and how are they used? In addition to this, when we refer SCN MinValue and SCN Maxvalue in Flashback Verions Query, do they have any link with the high and Low SCNs? Thanks in advance and regards Aman.... Aman Sharma Oracle Database Administrator Solaris System Administrator