Metalink Draft SR bug?

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:12:27 -0500

Anyone else seeing some strange behaviors with the new Metalink Draft SR? Whenever we create one and then finally publish it, we get a tag-along SR with bogus data in all the fields. For instance: Product *Oracle Install Base* Product Version *10.1.0.3* Platform *Apple Macintosh PowerPC* Platform Version *10.3.9* Database Version *10.1.0.3* Brief
Problem Statement *Install fails when running root.sh script with CRS not starting. please advise*

It would be interesting to see CRS running on a 10.3.9 version of Macintosh on a PowerPC. *grin* You can edit and save the bogus draft SR, but you cannot submit it. Very strange.

--
Charles Schultz