Re: Can you select a Different RMAN backup for DUPLICATE?

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:04:27 +0300

Stefan,

If the old backupset status is 'UNAVAILABLE', it needs to be first made AVAILABLE before using it.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."