Weblogic 7 with Oracle 10g RAC

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  I want to know expert opinion as if I have Weblogic 7 and jdbc are pointing in configuration file to Oracle 10g RAC, Does Weblogic can utilize the Multiple Connection pool feature. I am not able to find this in Weblogic 7 Document but I can search and found the same in atleast Weblogic 8 onwards.

  My concern is that is due to one reason, I had to reboot one of the RAC node, I want to avoid bouncing Web logic. As we are still using old Weblogic version and have no support to validate it with BEA supports.

  Tx
  Sanjay

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jun 18 2007 - 15:07:19 CDT