RE: Question re System Statistics

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:57:06 -0700

Allen,

Thanks. Now the next question. Looking through the dbms_stats documentation, unless I missed it I don't see a way to average stats. Do you do this manually and then reload system stats based on your calculations or is there a way to get dbms_stats (or some other utility) to do this for you?

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu
(530) 754-6208
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of William Wagman

I would be interested in folks thoughts about how frequently system statistics should be gathered