RE: Copying Large Amounts of Data From Prod to Dev

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:00:38 -0400

And actually, as I think about it, if you're just looking to move data from one place to another, the symclone stuff might be a bit of overkill for it - if you just want to move a chunk of data from one place to another, you could use a timefinder snapshot, which would reduce your disk usage, or if its done infrequently, you could use a standard BCV, which provides better performance than the symclone piece.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito