RE: 10gR2 Performance sux!

From: Guerra, Abraham J <AGUERRA_at_amfam.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:31:11 -0500

Hello gurus,

I'm also having performance issues with 10g. Why would my dictionary queries take a long time to return... in 9i they used to take seconds, now they take minutes or they just never come back... This happens when I query dba_data_files or dba_tablespaces... The application queries are not too bad.

Any tips will be appreciated.

The database is in HP-UX11,10.2.0.3, FIRST_ROWS. (Migrated from 9.2.0.7) PeopleSoft Financials.

Thanks.

Abraham