paper about services is available

From: Jeremy Paul Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:17:07 -0700

Just thought I'd throw out a quick announcement; I finished up that paper about services and anyone who's interested can grab a copy here:

http://www.ardentperf.com/publications/
It's kinda long and detailed... I also hope to put together one or two "white papers" that are smaller in scope but more digestable.

Anyway, not a big deal... in fact the paper's been up for like two weeks now; I've just been very busy and didn't get around to sending this email. :)

-J

--
Jeremy Schneider
Chicago, IL