RE: New record for sales call?

From: Schilling, Ben - OCI <Ben.Schilling_at_oci.state.wi.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:42:26 -0500

When I get a sales call, I tell them that we don't buy things, attend demos (you know what I mean), or answer surveys on telephone calls. Then I say "Goodbye" and hang up. I did have one person call me back three times, but I told him not to call again when I picked up the third call. Caller ID is your friend.

Ben Schilling

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of rjamya Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:12 PM
To: Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com
Cc: paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: New record for sales call?

for effective combat techniques for such issues, refer to http://www.wedonotuse.com/ courtsey of Mogens Nogood (yeah I know it is not his real last name, but no one can pronounce it anyway) ...

Raj

On 6/13/07, Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com> wrote:

I got this same sales call from a woman from that company yesterday. They wanted to sell us Apps consulting. When I told her we don't use that product, she was real flustered and hung up.

What a PITA!