Re: disaster recover from RMAN backup

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:46:36 -0500

Ted,

Thanks for your reply! I am pretty sure I used the right controlfile. I tried again by moving the manual controlfile and spfile rman command (I was not using controlfile autobackup) to the very end of the backup script and re-did the backup. Then I deleted everything and re-did all the steps that I listed in my previous email, got the same error.

-Li