Oracle on zLinux on IBM zSeries hardware

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:41:46 -0600

Is anyone using Oracle on zLinux on the IBM zSeries mainframes? If not, do you know anyone who is that I can contact? IBM is seriously courting our company to buy one of the new zSeries9 Business Class machines at a very attractive price. Before I say "yay or nay", I want to talk to someone who is actually using it. All the sales and marketing info sounds great, but my Grandmother was from Missouri and I inherited the "show me" gene.

Sandy