Re: Sql Developer

From: Ghassan Salem <salem.ghassan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:15:46 +0200

I used to have Toad, and used to like it. I switched to sqldev since 1.0 (even betas), and never looked back. What I like the most is the extension framework (for reports, tabs and navigator). If I find something missing, I just write the xml required to add it (for those of you using it, point your 'check for update' to http://arkzoyd.free.fr/center.xml, I wrote the xml parts).

rgds