Re: Resricting no. of sessions based on OS user.

From: amar kumar padhi <amar.padhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:27:52 +0400

I hope you are not using a 3-tier/n-tier architecture, in which case the   OS user information available at database level will most probably be the user running the application in the midtier. You will have to make use of some Java classes to get the actual client information. This is true for Oracle Application server.

Thanks!
amar