RE: Historical Plan & Time

From: Hallas, John (EXP N-ARM) <john.hallas_at_lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:26:37 +0100

Can you not write the dbms_xplan.display to an interim table (create table xx as select * from ...) and then join that with the last_load_time from v$sql based on the sql_id in both tables

John

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Shivaswamy Raghunath Sent: 11 June 2007 14:05
To: Oracle-L
Subject: Historical Plan & Time

Hello.

I have found that, the following sql is very helpful in finding out the historical (What is in AWR) plan of a given SQL_ID.

select * from table (sys.dbms_xplan.display_awr('&Your_SQL_ID')) ;

But so far I could not figure out, how I can figure out WHEN this plan was in effect. Is there a way, I can corelate this plan to Sysdate or in other words, find out when this plan was in effect?

Thanks for your insight,
Shiva