Re: ** OEM problem

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:07:32 +0300

For me 9i console for 10g databse worked just once for each run i.e. I opened 9i console, connected to 10g instance, all was ok. But I was not able to access another 10g instance until closing 9i console and reopening it again.

But all this was in past tense, I've now reinstalled 10.2 OEM console and for several days it is working fine :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu