Re: How to perform ftp transfer with UTL_TCP or similar

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:25:09 +0200

Hello Eriovaldo,

First of all this is not my code, this code is developed by Barry Chase, I've just pointed you where to find this library.

Secondly, if you will read package comments thoroughly, you will find many other sources of information and ways to create ftp file transfer on 8.1.7.

Best regards,
Edagrs

--
Best regards,