Disaster recovery - Windows registry

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:23:51 -0400

I am going to be doing a disaster recovery verification test soon using Oracle 9207 on Windows 2003. Does anyone know if there is a way to make a copy of the Windows registry as it relates to Oracle? The server admins tell me that they will be able to restore the entire server including the registry in which I case I won't need to reinstall the Oracle code. I am wondering if there is a way to make a copy of the registry so that I have something to compare the server too once it is restored.

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.