Re: oracle CMAN

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 16:55:41 -0500

Ujang,

If I was going to investigate CMAN, I would start by purchasing the book:

Oracle8i Networking 101 by Marlene Theriault

Even though this book is a little dated, I doubt that CMAN has changed much recently (others may clarify that). Marlene has a knack for explaining topics very clearly. After that, you should read the Oracle manual chapter on CMAN.

Dennis Williams