Re: Q&A on Data Integrity .....Help

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:04:50 +0300

Hmmm your questions are somewhat tooo high flying for me :) but some links (I could easily find in some minutes) having at least a bit talked about data integrity are:

http://tkyte.blogspot.com/2006/06/what-did-i-decide-on.html
http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_frm/thread/eb0888581ca0a8a7/6183893779a8158e#6183893779a8158e
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:8:4232687400037023::NO get
fourth doc (worst practices)
http://www.gplivna.eu/papers/data_waste_or_data_base.htm

BTW I think that also archives of this list as well as google groups comp.databases.oracle.*, comp.databases and comp.databases.theory has quite many discussions about it.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu