oracle Text index and ora-7445

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:38:04 -0500

Does anybody have any informtion about segementation fault and Text queries in 9.2.0.8.0?

I saw a reference for this on a web site , but nothing else.

I have a Text query that ran fine in 9.2.0.5.0, but in 9.2.0.8.0 it is dumping with an ora-7445 and the patch that oracle gave me is not working.

thanks.

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507