Re: Change data capture

From: Thomas Day <tomdaytwo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:23:06 -0400

Yes. That's how we're capturing our changed data. The MV logs have a perfect record of inserts, updates and deletes. We have an update cycle and at the end of the cycle we truncate the MV logs before there are new changes but there's no reason (except overhead) that you can't delete records from the MV logs as you process them.