Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Briana U. Treacheries <dejesus_at_gonsa.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:23:12 +0000

The most powerful medicines for you!

Soothenol - $1.08 - safe and soothing formula is intended to ease the symptoms of PMS.

Horny Goat Weed - $35.99 - Epimedium is a genus of twenty-one related plant species. It boosts libido (sex drive), increases energy levels and enhances recovery from exercise.

Suprax - $3- a medication belonging to a class of antibiotics called Cephalosporins. The active ingredient in Suprax is Cefixime.

and more!

our site http://nextfal.com

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Mon May 28 2007 - 12:23:12 CDT