Re: Oracle 10g - minor data quality issue

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:59:34 -0700

*From:* oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <//oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org/>[mailto: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <//oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org/>] *On Behalf Of *rjamya
**

On 5/24/07, Brady, Mark <Mark.Brady_at_constellation.com> wrote:

> Kewl, Godwin's law strikes after only 2 messages.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law>

I'm not so sure.

One definition of nazi (note it is not capitalized) "derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc. "

Not flattering, but does not necessarilly evoke Godwin's law.

Slightly off topic I guess, but hey, it's Friday, and a 3 day weekend commences tomorrow. :)

Jared Still