What happens if a dump occurs while 10046 is active?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:16:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

Trying to track down an ORA-1422 issue with OEM in 10.1.0.2.0 on AIX with Oracle Support, and I'm wondering: Has anyone had a process dump while it's in a 10046 trace?

Without turning off the 1422 event at the instance level, I don't know what the trace file would look like. And since I'm only able to reproduce this on Production, I thought I'd get some thoughts before I accidentally discover a catastrophic bug.

Anyone?

TIA!
Rich