DML and Queries in database

From: hitender chugh <chughhk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:55:41 -0400

Is there a way to find how many selects and DMLs (Insert,update and updates) were fired in the database in a time period other than thru auditing. I know from V$session we can find out what types of SQL statements that are being fired but that is during that instance of time only.

Thanks

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri May 25 2007 - 07:55:41 CDT